Work Log, 2020-07-01
- I can't spell "ineligible". There's only one L after the first E. Not two. Nope.
- You can now see prerequisites listed in the dialog for "you haven't met the prerequisites".
- The "ineligible" dialog tells you why you're ineligible.
- Hid IS/IR and internship courses by default. Because you can't register for them in here anyway, and they're essentially just clutter.
- Added a checkbox for hiding courses with prerequisites that you haven't met.
- Fixed a few bugs around class year course capacities and variable-credit courses.
- Prevented you from dropping courses you were auto-registered for, like a conversations program.
- Fixed blurry text in the dialog on Chrome/Windows (removed a
- The "Course Full (Class Year)" message now reads "Not Open To Class Of 2024". Or "Not Open To Class Of None." Whichever works :-)
That's the log of work for today!