Serves 4 as a side.
- 1 lb / 453 grams potatoes, skin on, cut into eighths
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and place a rack in the middle.
- Pat potatoes wedges dry with paper towels and place them on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with your hands until the wedges are evenly coated.
- Roast in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes (depending on how big the wedges are), flipping halfway through (at about the 20-minute mark.) The potato wedges should be golden brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.